At Al Amanah we believe that we have a responsibility to build and nurture an active, responsible and informed community. We believe that there is a link between good physical and mental health and successful social and family relationships. PDHPE is an important area within the primary curriculum that permeates all aspects of school life.
At Al Amanah College, students are provided with opportunities to learn about Mathematics through various activities including skills development, solving real-life problems, open-ended questions and participating in maths games.
PDHPE Relates To
- Physical, social, cognitive and emotional growth and development patterns;
- The development and maintenance of positive relationships;
- The factors influencing personal health choices;
- Living and learning in a safe environment;
- The adoption of an active lifestyle and
- Fundamental movement patterns and coordinated actions of the body.