2021 SECONDARY SCHOOL TAS TEACHER
Al Amanah College is a non-selective co-educational, Islamic faith based college, operating from two campuses; Bankstown (K-6) and Liverpool (K-12). The College is committed to pursuing academic excellence and fostering exceptional talent in a caring and challenging educational environment. Selection criteria:
- suitably qualified and experienced to teach Years 7-12,
- strong subject knowledge in classes,
- effective communication skills and ability to manage relationships with students, staff members and parents,
- willingness to support and participate in the wider, co-curricular activities/programmes of the school,
- commitment to ongoing professional learning.
New graduates and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply. Visit www.alamanah.nsw.edu.au for further information regarding the school.